Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 29, 2012

♥ Autumn Leaves NOTD

Autumn Leaves NOTD 

I thought that it was time to use my only flakies nail varnish from INGLOT. I wanted a flakies varnish for soo long before I got that one, but then I only used it like once. To get a sort of autumn leaf effect, I paired it with this plum coloured Isadora nail varnish.


This is the only photo taken with my iPhone. These flakies are pretty hard to catch on camera, especially the shade, or should I say temperature of them. 


 Sorry about grainy photo, but this is the only picture that was slightly colour accurate. I think it looks so autumny :)



What do you think of this guys?

xx



12 comments:

  1. I love this. I actually love all of Inglot's products, so I'm not surprised that I am all like --swoon--! Lol. I keep looking at different blogs grabbing nail inspirations from everywhere! I want to try this. I don't have this polish, but I have something similar that may work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nails!

    would you like to follow each other? ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this has a really cool effect! I wonder if they have it in the US

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are really hot and I like how it changes depending on which angle you're looking at.


    www.fashionistacircle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this!! Got me the OPI Rally pretty pink too btw, your pictures were just too nice, and i fell in love with it :)
    Sorry again for using your buttons :(...i didn't know you made them yourself, should've asked.
    Have a nice evening
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! This really looks like autumn leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I recently bought a flakies topcoat, but haven't put it to use yet. This inspires me! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great manicure, I really love the shade and the flakies :) Inspiring! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥