Now that I am transitioning (growing out naturally curly hair from relaxed (relaxed=chemically straightened) hair ).. Yeah I put a bracket in the bracket lol. Anyway, it is hard to find ways to style your hair since you are dealing with thick tightly curled afro hair at the roots, and dead, straight relaxed ends at the bottom.
Mainly I'll just keep my hair up in a bun as you can probably see in my fotd, or just plait the fringe to make it wavy, or plait & curl as I've done in this pic.
My fotd is a great everyday look. Minimal eyeshadow, I've only put a (to me) nude eyeshadow from my ELF palette all over the lid. I put a tiny bit of dark brown shadow in the corners and really blended it out, for a soft shadow. Finish off with bright lips from Sleek!
What I used on my face:
- Viva La Diva Eyebrow Pencil (see here)
- Eyeshadows from my ELF palette (see here)
- Mascara from Natural Collection
- Foundation from Estee Lauder (tester, woho first tester that isn't a match with Snow White's skin only)
- Neal's Yard Remedies Organic Powder Bronzer (review here)
- ELF rose gold blusher from my ELF palette (see here)
- Lip paint from Sleek Pout Paints (see here)
What do you think of this look?
Whats a good everyday look to you?