Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 17, 2012

♥ OPI Pretty Rally Pink

OPI Pretty Rally Pink NOTD

I have actually shown this shade before but I thought it would be pretty for autumn, which is why I decided to wear it today. It's also super hard to catch the shade on camera, I didn't manage to get any truly focused pics this time either, but here you go. Here is a link to the old post.



It's not super sheer, but you still needed three coats for it to be fully opaque.. it also took quite long to dry which is a minus.

 This pic is probably the most true to what it really looks like.



Have you tried this shade? Or its dupe Zoya Faye?

x





9 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is realllly pretty! :)

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this, no doubt...i am in love with shades like this anyway and i plan on stocking up on OPIs!! Thanks for showing me this wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohmygoodness. this polish is so pretty. that gold against that pink is so mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous shade honey, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shade! I love it. :) Haven't tried this, or the Zoya, but I would, definitely :) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a nice blog to provide a good information. You shared a really good information. I bookmarked this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing this.......... Best PPi Claim Company

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous color on you. Fits your skin tone well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love an OPI polish and this one is just as stunning! Love the tones of the colour and the gold glitter which really stands out. I will be looking out for this colour for sure!! Also it looks pretty and suits you too.
    Hot Happenings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥