Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 9, 2012

♥ NOTD: Red with Golden Shimmer. Abalico Shade 04.

NOTD: Abalico Shade 04. Here is another autumny NOTD. My mum had this nail varnish and Sweden and that is also where it is bought. I don't think it's a Swedish brand but then again I've never heard of it anywhere  else. 



Application? Great coverage after one coat, but it would still look better with two coats.

Shade? It is more of a deeper red than in the pictures. Also, as you can see there are golden shimmers in this but I have to say you couldn't really see them unless under direct light.


What do you think of this guys?

x


3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥