Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 11, 2012

♥ OPI- MRS. O'LEARY's BBQ

NOTD- MRS O'LEARY'S BBQ Here is another great autumn shade for your nails. This one is from OPI and the name is Mrs O'Leary's BBQ, lol! The colour in the picture is actually accurate to the true colour, for once. 




I am not a massive fan of OPI, at least not considering it's slightly pricey. This one had been my mum's and she gave it to me when I went Sweden.

Application wise it was very streaky and not covering at all after one coat. However, after two coats it was all covering and evened out.



What's your favourite autumn nail varnish? 
x



8 comments:

  1. Love dark colors like this for Fall! & OPI always has the cutest names xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color, I love all sort of vampy shades for fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jätte jätte snyggt ju! Mitt favorit är nog China Glaze's Drastic. Måste nog säga att jag föredrar OPI över Essie any day :D kram från Min Boudoir

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this nail colour! so ideal for autumn/winter.....i have a similar shade to this from Nails Inc x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color. Very cute. I like the red-ish purple-ish loves in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love old school OPIs like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥