Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 19, 2012

♥ Pretty Turquoise

EOTD: Pretty Turquoise

I bought an INGLOT freedom palette not so long ago (here) with loads of bright pretty colours. I've already tried the bright red  (eotd here) and yellow shade (fotd here). However, I had yet to try this turquoise one.

Here is what I came up with.





What did I use for this eotd?


  • NYC Primer (seen here)
  • ELF white shadow to "set" primer
  • INGLOT turquoise shadow (seen here)
  • ELF, two different dark purple shades
  • NYC white eyeliner on water line
  • Natural Collection Mascara
  • COMPANY liquid eyeliner (review here)
  • Viva La Diva eyebrow pencil (seen here)



What do you think of this?

xx


10 comments:

  1. great post!
    really nice blog.
    wanna follow each other???
    Join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyeliner and brows are flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO i love this makeup, nice combo.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I was always afraid of teals and blues... but I have tons of them. Perhaps I should break some of them out soon. (I'm still stuck on bold lips right now!)

    And one piece of advice I can offer up about transitioning from relaxed to natural is to keep heat off of your hair and keep it moisturized!!! Now is a great time for transitioning because you can wear so many protective styles, you can flat twist it, you can wear cute floppy hats --there is so much you can do. Just make sure to keep it protected from harsh weather and heat!!! I went natural ten years ago and I constantly straightened my hair during my transitioning period. It messed up my natural curl pattern. :( I recently cut my hair and I'm letting it grow out again. I miss my big fro and full top knot... But, it will grow again. If you have any questions let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty, love the colours you used together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girly, you did an awesome job! Love it! Come do my make up :D

    Mally
    xoxo


    P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥