Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 21, 2012

♥ Chanel Joues Contrast Blusher Shade; Reflex

Chanel Joues Contrast Blusher Shade; Reflex Review


"Offers effects from very natural to very sophisticated. Used as a simple touch of colour, it gives your complexion a healthy glow. As a professional tool, it shapes and models your face (cheekbones, browbones, forehead, chin, along the nose). 

Manufactured by a process exclusive to CHANEL, the compact and silky texture of JOUES CONTRASTE gives easy application and subtle blending. The brush is made of natural hair."- www.chanel.com

You might have noticed that I don't wear blusher that often, but if I do, it will definitely be a rose gold shade- I just think it's so pretty. I would still use a bit of bronzer with it though.

Result?
I actually used the brush it came with and that worked pretty well. The pigmentation is average I would say, but you don't really want a heavy coverage with a blusher. When I wore foundation with it it lasted more or less all day, so thumbs up for that.

Shade?
This shade red/pinkish with gorgeous golden shimmers in it. Personally I think it might suit darker skin tones, as light skin tones look great with pink & matte blushers. So I have to say that personally I love this shade!

Availability & Price?
From a quick googled search I found that it is quite readily available. You can buy it in all department stores, and it should we available in the Boots counters as well, which is great! In all of those stores it goes for around £31 but I found one online store who sold it for £24.8.

Have you tried CHANEL blushers? 
What's your favourite blusher?

x



4 comments:

  1. Great post hun, never tried Chanel blush but my fave blush is a Nars one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shade! haven't tried any chanel blushes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so wow gearGW2 goldswtor credits many bases.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thinking of the fact that Diablo three is without having a question celebrity dresses discharged, you acquired a number of help. Pertaining to each individual suits for women Blizzard persons, We could primarily suggest which we treasure that romance and wedding dresses 2013 in some cases take care of a rising number .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥