Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 15, 2012

♥ Smokey Blue

Smokey Blue

Here is a look I did the other day. I was inspired by a look I did for fun one day on my boyfriend's sister. It looked soo pretty on her, a lot better than it looks on me. I reckon it suited her skin tone better with the golden flick under the black liner more visible. Anyway, this is what I came up with.


What I've used:

  • Eyeshadows, My ELF palette (see here)
  • White liner, NYC
  • Black eye liner, MUA
  • Eye liner (the one with the flick), Company magazine (review tomorrow)
  • Bronzer, Bodyshop (see here)
  • Pink lipstick, Calvin Klein (review here)




Err. The GIF made my nose look patchy/orange lol. The picture didn't look like that before promise.

What do you think of this look?

x



9 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, love the pop of gold in the tear duct of the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing look. It looks beautiful with your skin color. I wonder if it would look good on mine, I'd have to try :)

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Blues look great with brown eyes.

    ♥ With Love,
    Tisha Jade of NeverJaded.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so nice on you! I love it teamed with the pink lippie too, definitely something I couldn't pull off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely, it really makes your eyes pop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful!

    http://summermarlowe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this look! :) x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I'm loving the gold accents in the blue smokey eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥