Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 8, 2012

♥ KIKO Limited Edition Lavish Oriental

KIKO Limited Edition Lavish Oriental When I went to Westfield Shopping Centre the other day I completely fell in love with KIKO's new limited edition range. It is called Lavish Oritental and I made a collage of my favourites.

I seriuously want all of these, the perfume smells amazing, the eyeshadows were really creamy and pigmented and the holographic nail varnishes were only £5. The foundation is the only product which is not from the Lavish Oriental range, but I was matched with the foundation matching my skin tone and it seemed pretty great.

Also, I've never heard of a gel highlighter before, pretty cool?!




Do you like this brand, and had you heard of this range? :) 

x





1 comment:

  1. I saw this brand for the first time while I was in Oberhausen. I really like it. I have the brush from that collection and a couple lipglosses, lipstick and eyeliner. Great quality and you can't beat the price.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥