Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 26, 2012

♥ Elf Palette Lip Gloss

Elf Palette Lip Gloss

When seeing this lip gloss in my ELF palette I didn't think much of it. To me, it looks a bit reddish, which is really strange because when you apply it it goes on like a light pink nudish colour. 


The formulation is like a very creamy lip stick or a very pigmented lip gloss. It's moisturising on the lips and it doesn't make them feel dry.

 
Here are some pictures in different lights, of the results..




 What do you think? Have you tried ELF lipglosses, or palettes?

x



5 comments:

  1. They look good on you, but I don't think I'd trust ELF gloss myself :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving it in any way... elf also have big collection with them
    www.makeupshakeups.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks a lovely colour - im very much into nudes at the moment!
    I like the glossy finish - have never tried ELF lip products - need to give them a whirl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lip colours really suit you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥