Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 24, 2012

♥ Neal's Yard & Remedies Face Wishlist





Neal's Yard & Remedies Face Pamper Wish List

Neal's Yard & Remedies Organic Face Wipes (get them here)- I was so excited to see these on NYR Facebook page yesterday, that I just had to make this little collage straight away. Made with organic cotton and a ton of calming ingredients like Aloe Vera, Camomille, Lavender and more. Personally I wouldn't have mind if they put some more oils in there since oils clean makeup the best. But they probably didn't because some people seem to mind oil in their face.

Neal's Yard & Remedies Kabuki Brush (get it here)- Well in my dream world I'll buy this too to use with the foundation I DONT actually have, lol. Synthetic animal free bristles (love synthetic brushes since trying Real Techniques brushes), bamboo handles & super fine for a professional finish.

Neal's Yard & Remedies Palmarosa Purifying Facial Mask (get it here)- A puryifying clay mask containing Raspberry extract, Hemp Oil, Aloe Vera powder and many more great ingredients.

Neal's Yard & Remedies Dark Cool Mineral Foundation (get it here)- A mineral foundation like no other I'd like to say. Not only is it a mineral foundation but it is filled with nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter & Almond Oil. I haven't tried it because it's a bit pricey. However I have the bronzer and I love that so next time I decide to splurge, I'll get it.


What's your favourite organic brand? I love NYR especially now that they do makeup too :)

xx




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I used a Blueberry moisturiser (a magazine freebie) once and it was gorgeous. I hope you get a couple of your items, I wasn't really aware of their cosmetic products. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥