Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 22, 2012

♥ Major Bargain Alert

Major BodyShop Bargain Alert Guys

Since like every other of my posts contain a the Body Shop product, you've probably realised that I am a big fan. Today I went on to their website (which is amazing, yay for full ingredient lists) and as a true bargain hunter I was immediately drawn to the "Sale, under £3" section link.

I'm out of face wash and I haven't used a toner in a long while, so it's fair to say I'm in need of one. That's why I was super happy to find the Cucumber Cleansing Milk AND the matching toner.

So I placed my first online Body Shop order and it came up to £8 for:
Cucumber Cleansing Milk, Cucumber Water ( the toner), Deodry Fresh & Zesty & Watermelon Body lotion.

These are my picks, they are all 50%, and under £3 (click on the picture to get to view the item on bodyshop.co.uk)










The downside is this sale is online only, and they only ship to the uk. I have two voucher codes for you guys:

  • Code: EXTRA || 40% Off. (does Not work on sales items) (Valid: 29th October)
  • Code: Vouchercodes (click on it) || 30% off, Does include sales items (Valid: 28th October)
I used the voucher code one. It's my first time using them and I just found it through google. It worked wonders and I'm so glad I found it since I was slightly dissappointed by the £3 shipping. With my order, after the 30% voucher codes discount it turned out to be almost the same price as with no shipping. Enjoy guys!.. xx

Do you shop at the Body Shop?
What's your favourite product from them?

x




3 comments:

  1. all those products for £8!! bargain!

    i used to love the body shop....loved their tea tree range but haven't used them in a while....this sale and those vouchers are tempting me into trying out their products again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing :) Think i might treat myself...

    Make sure you enter my Model's Own giveaway!!!! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargains :) I have that eyeshadow and it has the most amazing texture and colour payoff xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥