Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 16, 2012

♥ Liquid Eyeliner From COMPANY Magazine

COMPANY Magazine Freebie: 2 in 1 Liquid Eyeliner & Pencil Eyeliner

This review is way over due. I got this from COMPANY Magazine a few months ago. Usually the quality of makeup freebies from magazine are nowhere near great. After glancing at the short ingredient list of parabens, mineral oil etc, I just put it away without trying it. 

Recently my liquid eyeliner finished and I decided to try this, and oh my was I surprised. It started with me swatching it, see three pics below this one. It literally stayed on my hand for TWO days. I showered, washed my hands over and over again- this liquid liner stayed on!


I love the result of this liner, it's easy to use, and the result is a very pigmented slightly glossy black.


It has got two ends, one being the Liquid Eyeliner and the other one a normal pencil eyeliner.
As you can see in the swatch below, the pencil liner is just normal/decent. It's blend able and works in the water liner. 


This applicator worked surprisingly well, love it!


This is the pencil eyeliner.




What do you think of my results?
Did you get this freebie & do you usually enjoy magazine freebies?

x





6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Can't believe that's a freebie :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really interesting and I will be trying this out

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look :)

    Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe follow each other  http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this liner honey, somex I love me some magazine freebies depends which brand offering&what is exact product

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoooW! Can i find this on a shop?
    Looks to good for freebie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥