Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 28, 2012

♥ BodyShop Smokey Eyes

BodyShop Palette Smokey Eyes


I found this really cute Body Shop eye palette I had kind of neglected. In fact I'm not sure I ever used it. The shadows are pretty prone to fall out but the result is still okey.


If you look at the palette you can see the fall out all around it.


 In this picture you can see that despite re applying a trillion times, that silver shade near my tear duct just didn't wan't to stay on my eye lol!



What do you think of this EOTD?

xx




9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty makeup look :) Love it! ♥ And thanks for the tag, I try to post my own the upcoming week ;) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful ! Love this !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame about the fall out but your eyes look stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the FOTD

    www.lookwhatigto.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grey smokey eye! Shame about the fall out of the products though. I find eyeshadows never stay pull long in the corner of my eyes :( x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥