Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 20, 2012

♥ Miss Bargain Hunter

Miss Bargain Hunter- Leave in conditioner, two conditioners & body milk for £10.5


So I bought some goodies yesterday when I was out and about with my boyfriend. They weren't wasn't actually spontaneous buys at all. My leave in conditioners have all run out, and with this afro hair growing out of my head I just can't be without one lol.

LOVE PEAVE & THE PLANET by TIGI Leave in Conditioner, £3.99 (original price: £10). My plan was to have a look in TK MAXX (American TJ MAXX) because they have loads of good brands for discounted prices. And what did I find? One, only one of TIGI's organic / planet friendly brand Love Peace & Planet leave in conditioner.

Beauty Formulas Australian Tea Tree Deep Nourishing Conditioner £1- Oh my god. I went to Poundland (discount store where everything is £1, obviously) and I saw a new conditioner. After having a look at the ingredient I was just sure it would be great. I just washed my hair with it and it was amazing! Review will come soon.


The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Milk Spray £4.5 (Sale from £9)- I've been looking for a body lotion spray for so long. Well I haven't really been looking but I've been wanting one, and didn't know where to find it. So guess if I was happy to find this on sale at body shop. Such a pretty bottle :) And plus for super friendly staff at the Body Shop in Hammersmith.

Have you tried any of these?
What's best bargain buy?

x


6 comments:

  1. I found some bargains in TK Maxx this week, love that shop! I haven't tried the Morrocon Rose Body Milk but I've tried a bit out in store and it smells lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your goodies look great. i have a couple of things from beauty formulas too. they are very affordable and the quality is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably Frederic Fekkais glossing cream for only ten pounds which usually retails at 25 pounds :)

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conditioner sounds yummy!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is what I call a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥