This or That Makeup Tag (tagged by lovely Sharon)
I definitely love my bronzer. However my daily look is not bronzer used to contour, but slightly shimmery bronzer as a blusher. Not sure why, I've always worn it like that.
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Definitely lipstick, I love any bright colour!
Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow?
I couldn't possibly choose. They both have their purposes.
Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner?
Liquid eyeliner is the only one that stays on for long for me. Especially cheap brands like 2True from Superdrug.
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer, I hardly use foundation (except for lately) so if I do need to cover up something, I'll do it with concealer.
Liquid or Powder Foundation?
Omg, I actually haven't tried powder foundation. I'd want to though.
Neutral or Statement Eyes?
Define neutral lol? Cat eyeliner and soft smokeys eyes are nice every day looks for me.
Pressed or Loose Shadows?
Pressed definitely, loose are too messy.
Brushes, Sponges or Fingers?
For foundation? Fingers more often, but sometimes brush. Never tried sponge. And I don't wear foundation daily.
Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter?
I've only used powder ones.
I tag: Anyone who want's to do this tag and these lovely people in the list below. And guys if you don't do this type of tags, don't feel pressured to do it. :) x
- Handmade Dreams- Silvertigo- This girl does amazing nail arts
- My Boudoir - This girl is super talented with makeup
- Whispers from Angels- This girl shares a lot of pretty EOTD's
- Miss Dalum- This girl shares picture perfect NOTD, swatches & lipstick reviews
- Giddy Princess- Officially one of the first beauty blogs I read. Shellac fan who also posts quite a few OOTD's.
- Makeup By Nora- A girl who always look pretty with eye liner & bright lips- my type of makeup! :)
- Wade Ashore-- She shares a lot of lip gloss & lipstick reviews and eyeshadow looks & reviews.
- Niicolea- Super pretty girl of the same mix as me (Swedish/Nigerian), she does amazing makeup looks.
Will you do this tag?