Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 8, 2012

♥ FOTD- MUA Lipstick & NYC Shadows

MUA Lipstick & NYC ShadowsThis is today's face of today :) I used my new MUA lipstick which is reviewed in the post below. On my eyes I used my new NYC palette (in a haul a few post down). I don't use heavy make up daily and if I do use a lot of makeup I will use eyeshadows. This is my everyday "eyeshadow'ed" look.

I haven't reviewed the NYC palette yet but so far I am liking it. It really is the perfect to go palette, my only issue is the colours of the shadows arn't really what they look like.




What do you think of this look?

x


10 comments:

  1. Wow brilliant! It looks gorgeous, especially the lipstick. So shiny and creamy.

    Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MUA looks so much more expensive then a pound. You look great. Just been going through your blog, it is fab (LOVE the coconut oil post) and has everything I want to see in a blog. So happy to have found you, look forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning dear and beautiful face make up!
    Cheers dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous hun,I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I super love the look of it even though you have said that the colors of the shadow did not show off of what they really look like. I like the way you did it for I prefer light and natural shades too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så himla fin! Ska skaffa ny blogg snart, så kommer posta allt.. Promise. Love you och saknar dig xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty look, I think you always have so beautiful makeup looks :) And, I need to say that thanks to you, I found myself wondering into MUA's website, and I found their fabulous nail polish thingies... I can't wait to get them home and test them out! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! You look so gorgeous! I super love your make up especially your eye make up. It looks light and natural. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥