Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 12, 2012

♥ Max Factor LipFinity Colour & Gloss

Max Factor LipFinity Colour & Gloss Review To be honest.. I am not sure if this product is called LipFinity Colour & Gloss. It is another one of my mums products and I only tried it and tested it while I was in Sweden. I didn't get a chance to memorise or note down the name of the product though. 

Anyone know exactly what this is called?



It comes with two different lip glosses, and you apply it using two different steps. 

Step 1: A super pigmented base of colour for long lasting results. I think the idea of this is great, however I find it a bit to sticky and slightly dry.

Step 2. A creamy, thick, pigmented lip gloss to finish off!


So what are the results like?

Here you can see the two steps for yourself. I suppose you could actually use Step 1 only as a matt lip stain. I did find this slightly to sticky though, and my  problem with this whole product was that after a while, it sort of turned flaky and it just didn't look neat for long. I tried to rub it off but I couldn't lol!

So the conclusion is, yeah it stays on like glue, but it's also sticky and the result won't look flawless for that long. 




Have you tried these, what do you think of the idea?

x



12 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this,but it is very pretty look

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that color is gorgeous! i wish they still sold max factor here because the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup is always looking flawless, this color looks amazing!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super gorgeous hun,ur skin is glowing i loveeee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this one yet, but really love the idea, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try this lipstick out but I'm just not sure how long it will last on my lips! This colour really suits you and looks very delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the 2 in 1 idea, especially as i almost always add a topping of glow to my lipsticks

    Hate the feeling of dehydrated lips.

    Epiphannie A: Win MAC Marilyn Monroe's Love Goddess in my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vad vackra de färgerna på lipgloss och skjorta är på dig, passar sjukt bra till dina naturliga färger på hy, hår och ögon. Snyggt sminkat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this make up is so perfect on you!

    http://summermarlowe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥