Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 23, 2012

♥ Natural Shades FOTD

Pink Shades.. FOTD

When I did this makeup I was still trying to go for something I don't usually go for makeup wise. I chose to use pink and bronze shades. However I wasn't too happy with the eyeshadows, therefor no close up. 

My lipstick is from my ELF palette, I discovered how nice this is a few days ago.. I hadn't actually tried it before despite having the palette for about a year now.


What I used for this look:

  • Eyeshadows: ELF palette
  • Mascara: Loreal Telescopic
  • Foundation: Maybelline 24 hr matte
  • Bronzer: Isadora
  • Highlighter: NYR eyeshadow hibiscus (mentioned here)
  • Liquid eyeliner: Company Magazine (review here)




What do you think of this look?
xx



15 comments:

  1. It's easy to get in a rut with your make-up - always good to try out new looks! I really like this look, it's so soft and glowy :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Pinks don't look good on my, but this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the winged liner you did! I wish mine looked that nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make-up is stunning and i now have eyebrow envy!

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! The eyeshadow is catching your eyes very well!!
    Hot Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink really suits you :) x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very clean and simple looking makeup... I like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look on you hun.. you're glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your skin, love the brows too, and most of all i love the look,it looks almost natural/nude.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥